We are home inspectors located in Salt Lake City working with real estate agents in Salt Lake and Tooele counties serving home sellers and buyers since 2002. Our mission is to communicate effectively, knowledgeably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that, as home inspectors, our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
Thought Leader in the Industry
We have conducted over 14,000 house inspections and considered one of the best and most thorough in this area. We have experience inspecting bungalows and condos to large mansions and small commercial buildings. Our home inspectors are experienced to conduct home inspections for both new and old houses.
As leaders in the home inspection industry, we are often tapped to conduct trainings to real estate agents and home inspectors in home-related topics. We have conducted over 150 continuing education courses to real estate agents approved by Utah Division of Real Estate.
Aside from home inspection, we also offer a wide array for inspection services such as:
- Radon Testing
- Mold Sampling
- Termite Inspection
- Methamphetamine Sampling
- Sewer Lateral Camera Scoping
- Water Quality Testing
While conducting a home inspection, we will take approximately 2-4 hours to complete a report of all findings. Our report will be very detailed and printed onsite with photos to indicate any areas of concern. Should you have any questions about the inspection, we encourage you to ask them either before, during or after the inspection. Most of your questions will be answered onsite as you are encouraged to participate in the inspection.
What is included in a home inspection? Learn more.
Centriq is yet another way Pillar To Post helps to ensure confident homeownership.
The easy way to track appliances, maintenance and more.
Centriq puts information about appliances, systems and more at your clients’ fingertips with a convenient and easy-to-use app.
• Pre-loaded with existing appliances and systems
• Safety recall monitoring on all appliances
• Add new items anytime
• Start a home insurance inventory
• Download user manuals
• Access how-to videos
• Maintenance reminders
• Included with our Premium and Prestige packages
Contact us to book your next inspection!
Working in and for the Community…
As your local home inspection company in Salt Lake and Tooele counties, we are heavily involved in the community.
- We are very involved with the Salt Lake Board of Realtors.
- Fred Larsen was awarded the Affiliate of the Year by the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® for 2008.
- Fred served 9 years on the Affiliates Advisory Board with the Salt Lake Board of Realtors®.
- We have served on the following volunteer committees at the Board of Realtors; Education, Communications, Technology, REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC), and Government Affairs.
- We are major investors in the REALTORS® Political Action Committee, working to keep home ownership laws positive.
- Fred is past President of the Utah chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Fred is a current founding Board member of the Utah Real Estate Inspectors Guild.
- We are regular presenters at the Salt Lake Real Estate Investors Association and the Utah Real Estate Inspectors Guild.
Follow the Praises for Our Work